– We will be commencing temperature screening for all attendees at the ticket checkpoint. Anyone with a temperature above 37.5 degrees Celsius will be denied entry.
– We will provide sufficient amount of hand sanitisers to guests at the entrance and all around the venue.
– We will screen our staff prior to the event to ensure they are ready to interact with attendees.
– We are escalating the hygiene standards and disinfecting the venues before and during each event. Especially on high touch points such as handles, tables and chairs.
– We will request our staff to consistently and intensively wash their hands throughout their shifts.
** All things considered, Thailand has managed the pandemic exceptionally well with zero domestic cases for more than 4 months and large scale events are already running in Thailand. However, White Party Bangkok this year will be on a more intimate scale, as we are well aware of the ongoing travel restrictions. The event will cater to only people who are based in Thailand.
In case the COVID-19 situation worsens in Thailand in the coming 2 months, we will be postponing the event and provide a full refund option to all that purchased the tickets.